Physics help from experts.
Enter all answers, then click "Check your answers" near the bottom of this page.
Make sure to enter your answers in the specified units.
1. The moon has an orbital period of 27.3 days and a mean distance of 3.80 x 105 km from the center of the Earth. Find the distance (km) an artificial satellite is from the center of Earth if its period is
2. A planet has two moons. the first is 4 times as far from the center of the planet as the second and has a mass that is
3. Two spherical balls are placed so their centers are 3.70 m apart. The force between them is -8 N. If the mass of the smaller ball is 74.0 kg, what is the mass of the other ball?
4. How far (in km) from the center of the Earth would a person with a weight of 762 N on Earth have to be to have a weight of
5. A 36.0 kg child is sitting on a merry-go-round with a radius of 4.00 m. The time it takes the merry-go-round to make one revolution is
Check your answers You can not change your answers after they have been submitted.